(AscendHealthy.com) – Our mental health depends on many different factors. Our genes, our environment and our lifestyle may influence our emotional well-being.
But astrologers believe our zodiac sign might also affect our psychological health. Discover the possible links between your birth date and your mental well-being below.
Some astrologers say our zodiac sign may affect our psychological well-being. For example, Capricorns might feel so determined to succeed that they experience anxiety. In contrast to these workaholics, Aquarians may become so focused on saving the world that they neglect practical matters. Bring on the social life for Gemini, who is so energized that they might tend toward insomnia. Read the full article to learn more about possible links between zodiac signs and mental health.
Learn How Your Zodiac Sign May Affect Your Mental Health.
What Is Mental Health?
Our mental health plays a key role in our emotions, moods, and actions. Our psychological well-being affects our relationships, our ability to manage stress, and even our physical health.
For example, when we have poor mental health, we may experience sleep problems. We might face challenges in making healthy diet choices or in getting enough exercise.
In contrast, good mental health may promote healthy diet and exercise choices. We might enjoy fostering friendships, experience career success, and feel satisfied with our lives.
And while traditional medicine says that our environment and genes influence our mental health, medical astrology contends that our zodiac signs affect our emotional condition.
What Your Zodiac Sign May Reveal About Your Mental Health
Do the stars, planets, and your date of birth determine your mental health? Astrologers have found links between our star signs and our psychological well-being.
Match your zodiac sign to your mental health forecast:
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Capricorns may feel determined to succeed, opening the door to a potential for anxiety. Although their serious nature generally helps them succeed in their careers, they tend to overdo it when it comes to all work and no play.
Tip: Add relaxation time into that busy schedule.
- Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Known as the humanitarians of the zodiac, Aquarian folks may become obsessed with improving the world. They might feel so confident about their convictions that others view them as condescending.
Tip: Take time to listen to those close to you.
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Creativity is the name of the zodiac game for Pisces. Those born in this sign also tend to be unusually empathetic. However, they may face challenges in decision-making and practical matters. They also tend to go out of their way to put their friends and family’s needs first.
Tip: Don’t let your creativity or your loved ones cause you to forget to pay the bills and take care of responsibilities.
- Aries (March 21 – April 19): Independent Aries is a success when it comes to getting tasks completed. But don’t get in the way of this action-oriented sign. These traits may cause Aries to face challenges when they need support.
Tip: Taking time to agree on a compromise rather than fight may help improve relationships.
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20): When life is smooth, Taurus does well. However, this sign may prefer illusion and imagination to dealing with any problems. That possible tendency might result in others viewing them as unreliable.
Tip: Staying grounded may help Taurus to focus on reality.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Sociable Gemini tends to be so lively that they use their hands to gesture. That energetic approach to life may result in insomnia and anxiety.
Tip: Take some time from socializing to relax and perhaps even enjoy a nap.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Intuitive Cancer signs can read what others are feeling. Highly emotional, those born under this sign may struggle with overeating and depression.
Tip: Seek help from experts when depression or stress eating becomes challenging.
- Leo (July 23 – August 22): If you’re a Leo, you feel like the king or queen of every gathering. You are so passionate that your roar might overpower others.
Tip: Take a break from the spotlight for self-care practices like meditation.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Virgo signs win when it comes to practicality. They might seek perfection, though, which may result in weight challenges, including eating disorders.
Tip: Talk with your medical team for professional guidance with food issues.
- Libra (September 23 – October 22): If you’re a Libra, you deserve praise for helping others feel at ease. Friends and family also appreciate your relaxed approach to life.
Tip: That mellow attitude may result in decision-making problems, including ruminating about details. Consider the benefits of finalizing a choice, then moving on.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Scorpio signs tend to have artistic, creative souls. Others may feel fascinated by the depths of their personalities.
Tip: Scorpios tend to feel resentful, seeking retribution if someone acts against them. Practicing forgiveness may be the key to happiness.
- Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Is someone in your household or circle of friends (or perhaps yourself) constantly saying, “Let’s go!”? Feeling restless is a hallmark of a Sagittarius.
Tip: Tame that yearning to move by getting involved in a regular exercise routine. (Check with your healthcare provider before starting or changing your fitness.)
It’s important to remember that astrology isn’t a science. Not everyone feels as though they fit their zodiac sign’s profile. But learning how each zodiac sign might affect mental health, though, may provide new insights into our lives. And by learning about potential challenges each zodiac sign might face, we also may gain empathy for others. If you find yourself suffering from mental health struggles, consider seeing your healthcare provider and/or a mental health professional.
~Here’s to Your Healthy Ascension
Copyright 2020, AscendHealthy.com